Once iTunes has downloaded MotoGP 2010 it will appear on your device and can be played by tapping on the MotoGP 2010 icon on your device's desktop.
You can move the game to your device's quick launch dock if required.
- Navigation through all menus is made by pressing a menu item once with your finger.
- To dismiss a pop-up text box, touch the OK button on the screen.
- Typically the arrow button at the top left of the screen exits the current screen and returns you to the previous screen.
- To navigate within the RIDER SELECT or CIRCUIT SELECT screens tap the Left or Right Arrows. Alternatively you can swipe with your finger in the desired direction. Navigating in Galleries works in the same way.
- Confirm your selections by pressing the Select button.
- To jump directly to a RIDER or CIRCUIT press the numbers at the bottom of the screen.
How to Play
- Steering uses your device's accelerometer. Tilt your device left and right to steer your bike.
- To brake or reverse, touch or hold the left side of the screen. A brake power gauge will show and start to fill when the brake is active. The longer you hold it down the more powerful the brake becomes.
- Tap the right side to activate Boost. A Boost power gauge will show and start to fill when the Boost is active. The longer you hold it down the faster the Boost becomes.
- Holding down Boost fills the Boost meter. When you release the Boost the meter recharges giving you more Boost time. If you Boost too much the Boost will overload.
- When the Boost is overloaded the Boost bar flashes red. Overloading the Boost prevents you from using it until it is fully recharged.
- In Championship Mode you will play through an entire Moto GP Season as your chosen Rider to become the Champion.
- In Quick Race you have access to circuits that have been unlocked by completing Championship Mode. You can take part in a single MotoGP Race. Quick race is a great way to improve your lap times for the Championship Races.
- As you play through the Championships on Rookie, Professional and Legend you will unlock additional Circuits to play in Quick Race mode.
As you play through the Championships on Rookie, Professional and Legend you will unlock Image Galleries for Riders and Circuits. You can view unlocked Galleries in the EXTRA menu.
Achievements are unlocked for completing certain goals in the game. A popup will appear to inform you that an achievement has been unlocked. Achievements can be viewed in the EXTRA menu with clues to help you unlock them all.
- Overloading the Boost prevents you from using it until it has fully recharged. Use Boost tactically when it is to your advantage and be careful not to overload it.
- The HUD or Heads Up Display shows you important information during a race including your race position, number of laps completed and Total Race time among others.
- The mini-map shows your position on the Circuit in relation to the start/finish line and other racers.
- The Speedometer shows your current road speed use this to help you judge cornering. Tap the Speedometer to change the camera view.
- If you Boost at maximum speed for long enough you will pull a Wheelie.
- Tap the Timer to Pause the game during a race.
- The Official Tissot Timer shows the total race time.
- Rookie Difficulty uses brake assist to help when cornering. You will have to pay more attention to your speed and racing line in Professional and Legend difficulty races.
Listen to your music Library
Listen to the music library on your device by adding a playlist in the AUDIO menu in OPTIONS in the main menu.
Device Troubleshooting Tip
Very occasionally, the iPhone touch input may get confused and not respond to input within an acceptable time. If this happens, touch the screen with five fingertips (at the same time) to reset the touch capabilities of your device.